View Single Post
Old 21-10-2014, 12:00 AM   #3
REDDYZ

Default Re: Engine Gasket kit

Thanks mate. Yes very big difference between them. I wasn't a big difference switching from Cougar to X-Trail but last month when I took Cougar out for a spin.. man!! Believe or not I felt like am driving an F1 car. Am not talking about the speed. The height of the car. It sits so low especially being an Eibach everything on road looked so different.

The way it drives, the way it handles and the power. Still addictive. I didn't had any plans to think about my Cougar. But after taking it for a spin it was an instant love and motivation to get my Cougar back on road. But yes, one step at a time though.

I've done it before. But this time its gonna be big. Might take a while but it will be worth doing it. So excited and can't wait to get my hands on it.
Ex Cougar - 00' MTX 2.5L (Limited edition Eibach Cougar); Dark Green Tourmaline; Lowered with Eibach tuned suspension from factory; SVT UIM, LIM & Throttle body; Supercat 2.5" dual exhaust with twin pipe quad outlets; Custom headers; Custom coloured instrument cluster; K&N Apollo CAI kit; Calibre oil catch can.

Now driving a Lexus RX 450h. Your guess is correct that I am a family man now.
REDDYZ is offline   Reply With Quote