View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 01:14 PM   #13
gtp22
Starter Motor

Default Re: Shockworks dampers installed at Prodrive

Hello Guys,

I was fortunate enough to have my BF along with my Father's FG GTP get the Shockworks Prodrive experience on Monday. I haven't done much driving as yet but from what I have I am very impressed. I was really concerned that the car would suffer with a harsher ride but honestly it feels stock but with a sharper response if that makes sense. The car now defies it size and feels smaller lighter and more nimble. The grip around corners is huge and turning in at much sharper angles with ease. I look forward to more driving over the weekend .

Also of note if at all you are contemplating modifying your handling of your FPV please do as it transforms the car the way it should have come from the factory as these guys have really done the R&D on developing something specific for our cars and not something straight off the shelf and it really shows

And last and I mean by no means less how can you not get these installed at Prodive if you reside in Victoria or don't mine a long drive from the other states. They offer their expertise in installing these dampers where the GT was originally developed need I say more. These top technicians know these cars like the back of their hand and put their magical touch on making your FPV dance like never before.

Also any Ford fan cannot pass up the opportunity to see the FPR workshop what a great experience.

Thanks Brett and the team at Prodive
gtp22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: