View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 08:06 PM   #22
73 4V XB
Frankenford pilot
Donating Member1

Default Re: Budget Direct

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_scotsman
I was with them for a good number of years. I made 3 claims with them. 2 not at fault rear enders, and one kangaroo hit. All with my BF MkII Fairmont Ghia.

All 3 claims were flawless. I was thoroughly impressed with them. I simply could not fault them at all. They called me several times throughout the process to keep me informed of where things were up to, to ensure I was happy with the progress etc. They moved things along quickly. I was impressed with the entire process.

When people tell you to "run away" or "they're budget for a reason", they are simply on the bandwagon without knowing what they're talking about, or have just been unlucky.

I guess I got lucky on 3 seperate occasions, across multiple years then.

Only reason I changed is when I got the G6ET, I got a much cheaper quote with Progressive, so I moved to them. otherwsie I would have stayed with BD.

Progressive (now PD) were the best by a LONG way for me, give them a try with a quote. Agreed value, lowest premiums, lowest excess, best of everything basically. And cheaper by several hundred dollars.

And I know their service is good as I only just made a not at fault claim 2 months ago.
Or their talking from personal experience. When I’m asked for an opinion I’ll give it the way I experience it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie f100
Why didn,t you take the money and repair it yourself to make sure the job was done properly?
The simple answer is lack of equipment. How many people do you know who have a rack in their garage, a spray booth at their disposal.

73 XB GT
Last of the Big Ports

Last edited by GasoLane; 05-10-2018 at 09:46 PM.
73 4V XB is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: