Thread: Budget Direct
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 02:05 PM   #18
the_scotsman
MY21.5 Mustang GT

Default Re: Budget Direct

I was with them for a good number of years. I made 3 claims with them. 2 not at fault rear enders, and one kangaroo hit. All with my BF MkII Fairmont Ghia.

All 3 claims were flawless. I was thoroughly impressed with them. I simply could not fault them at all. They called me several times throughout the process to keep me informed of where things were up to, to ensure I was happy with the progress etc. They moved things along quickly. I was impressed with the entire process.

When people tell you to "run away" or "they're budget for a reason", they are simply on the bandwagon without knowing what they're talking about, or have just been unlucky.

I guess I got lucky on 3 seperate occasions, across multiple years then.

Only reason I changed is when I got the G6ET, I got a much cheaper quote with Progressive, so I moved to them. otherwsie I would have stayed with BD.

Progressive (now PD) were the best by a LONG way for me, give them a try with a quote. Agreed value, lowest premiums, lowest excess, best of everything basically. And cheaper by several hundred dollars.

And I know their service is good as I only just made a not at fault claim 2 months ago.