Thread: Budget Direct
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 01:06 AM   #10
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Budget Direct

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawke View Post
Renewal time, and my existing insurer has increased the premiums significantly. Budget Direct via Iselect has come up with some very good premiums.

But I have a feeling in my waters that they have a crappy reputation on claims handling, but I cant find any details.

Any experience.

Had to claim twice through them, once for car, us at fault and once for a house burglary. Both times there was never an issue, car fixed, house stuff replaced. Both in last 5 years. I also use Coles for another car and although I have had a claim through them they are very hard to deal with in regards to returning calls but if all is going smoothly no issues.
After saying that I had to end my wifes policy with them because they do not allow someone else to drive your car at all full stop. My daughter is 30 with only 1 infringement ever and no accidents. If she was to take my wifes car just down to the shops if hers was out of action or something she is not covered at all. Coles allows a casual or once off driver, even on my XR6T. Wifes car 2004 BMW.

Last edited by deesun; 04-10-2018 at 01:17 AM.
deesun is offline   Reply With Quote