View Single Post
Old 24-07-2011, 10:55 PM   #42
potsyfromparkes

Default Re: Original Parts Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valid8
I had a pleasureable experience whilst buying an alloy washer bottle on Ebay from Original Parts Group. The inlet tube on my old washer pump was too big for the outlet on the new bottle, so I called the mobile number on the invoice, spoke to Fab and to my amazement he said that he wants only happy customers and has posted me at no cost a new washer pump to suit the new bottle. Cant beat good customer service, so good on ya Fab, good on ya OPG.
And the belowmentioned guy is the goods for NGK tr55ix spark plugs @ $12.oo each for 2005 BF XR8.Based in melbourne,ordered 8 plugs on his Ebay site (harold-performancelub);plugs arrived in Parkes;NSW two days later,full price $96.00(no postage/no handling fees).Harold supplies his mobile No. if you have any queries; and is a genuinely nice guy to talk to.

Local Repco dealer wanted $25.00 a spark plug and another spare parts place in Parkes wanted $20.00

I know some say that u can get them cheaper from the states but for local service and delivery time Harold is good. Great service!!!!!
potsyfromparkes is offline   Reply With Quote