View Single Post
Old 16-04-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
HSE2

Default Expression of interest in a attending Muscle car Masters

Dear Members

We have had a member offer to organise an optional club function and we request an expression of interest.

The dates involved are the 5th and 6th of September.

The main display day is Sunday.Admission is $40 Sunday or $55 both days.

Jetstar are doing flights Laun. - Sydney - Laun. for $75 to $79 one way with carry on bags.

Formula 1 Motel Wentworthville is 10 klm's from the track and is $84/ night (queen & single bunk).

Ideally we are talking about out Friday and back Monday although it’s possible to do out Sat in Sunday night.

Personally I have heard nothing but praise for this event and on the motorsport calendar it is starting to achieve must do status.

What I need is an expression of interest to see if we have the numbers to support Lewis in his offer to organise this event on our behalf.

On behalf of the committee I wish to acknowledge Lew for this offer. The committee is always grateful to members putting forward club function ideas.

BREAKING NEWS: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of "Suck It Up & Move On" after it crashed into "We All Have Problems" before coming to a complete stop at "Get the Hell Over It." Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin'
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote