View Single Post
Old 25-01-2009, 10:50 PM   #81
zetec jim
04 fiesta zetec

Alright, i know i've already posted a billion time in this thread. But i've found a whole new dimension to the fez after chucking the pod on last week. After owning the little blighter for nearly two years i now enjoy driving it more than the other car, a Polo GTI.

I know its only an extra 1-2KW and a couple of the old NM's, but the pod sounds RAD!!! : And the acceleration, especially when higher in the gears and in the rev range is heaps better. After taking it on a run into Mt. Dandenong to visit family, i can tell there is a slight improvement in all of the above (KW's & NM's) and better throttle response, providing you feed it enough air. The Pod coupled with the exhaust is a great combo, and with the Fez's natural handling ability, even after having driven it for the last two years... it still leaves a smile on the dial. :eclipsee_
Interior: Colour-coded trims. ST leather gear knob w leather gaiter. Brushed Aluminium pedals. Scuff Plates.
Performance: Denso Iridium sparks. CAI. 2" cat-back with Hi-tech stainless muffler & dual chrome tips. Lowered. RSB soon!
zetec jim is offline   Reply With Quote