View Single Post
Old 19-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #66
NJM586

Thanks guys

RJO89 - It sounds great the engine sounds much more deeper then it did with the stock air filter and when you put the foot down boy can you notice the difference it actually sounds like it is turbo cause you can hear the air being sucked in i love the sound of it and yeah there is a huge difference in low end torque specially after 3000 rpm i can't wait to drive it during winter should be good fun

Your seeing correctly the bracket i got welded on the pipe the exhaust shop made it to short so for now there is a metal bracket there holding it into place but im going back this sat to get this fixed !!! but yeah that's what i first thought when i saw the filter but the red actually act's as a heat shield which is good but other then that im really happy with the outcome and yeah custom work is always good don't get me wrong tho it is a bit pricey but i new it would be when i wanted to get it done next coil overs lol

zetec jim - Looks great mate great idea using the stock scoop im going to be using mine now after seeing your idea thanks for the tip lol

but how good does it sound specially when you give it i love the sound as well simple mod but soooo effective
NJM586 is offline   Reply With Quote