View Single Post
Old 13-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #17
Buddy 1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty86
maybe if australia made a decent car then this problem wouldn't exist? I work at a mazda dealer and what you think should happen would mean then I would be out of a job? Mazda customer service absolutely craps all over ford's hate to say
But Australia do Make Decent Cars, is nothing wrong with my BFII XR6 & the Territory before it was a Damm good Vehicle as well although it did have a few things fail however nothing to Cry about.

The Problem is we Buy these Asian Vehicles Coz they are Cheap & the Jap ones Coz they are in some respects slightly better Build Quality.

I Myself Purchased a New Mazda 6 for my Wife a year or 2 ago & it is a Damm good vehicle however it has its Faults like any Vehicle does & it is not better in all ways than my XR6 either.

If I had of known when looking for a Vehicle for her that the Economy was going to be as it is Today with Ford & Holden etc in Deep Trouble then maybe she would have had a Focus or maybe even a XR6 Sedan for that matter.

People these days have been spoilt for Choice & do not often Consider just how good the Locally Made Vehicles are & also do not look past their own Financial situation & think buying something like a Hyundai or a Kia is better Value when in Actual fact it may not be down the track when it falls apart.

Think about the Good of your Country & Fellow Aussies & buy Aussie Made
Buddy 1 is offline   Reply With Quote