View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #46
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Outstanding service!!

Hey guys, just got my LV Focus serviced at Lancefield Automotive, they do good work and are honest, I was put onto them by a friend and I'd like to spread the good word.

I provided all the oil and genuine filters, cost me $88 for the service, which was just a standard log book service, plus replacing a H7 globe (which blew this morning, bastard) and replacing the oil in the gearbox which was a last minute extra at my request when I showed up. He does log book servicing so he stamps your book so you keep your new car warranty.

I got my Fiesta done at another independant mechanic in a different town, provided all the oil and filters, cost me $120 and he also kept the 1L left over from the oil I provided.

I'd recommend them to all, a decent independant mechanic.

They are in Lancefield, John is the owners name and their number is (03) 5429 1414.

Its nice to hear a good outcome rather than an ACA style bust on Ford dealers and the local independant scammers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG34JA
Nice to hear good news. Are you specific in what oils/filters you want used, or are you able to get them at a better price?
I had to use OEM stuff to keep my warranty, so I went into my dealership and bought genuine from their spares parts guy who looks after me when I go in.

Oil, I used this stuff:

http://www.liqui-moly.com.au/products/motor-oil/

Second one down
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote