View Single Post
Old 26-03-2017, 10:36 AM   #59
AussieCJ7

Default Re: Dodge Challenger Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by anto View Post
No mustang or Camaro compares to what dodge has done with hellcat and now this thing. I just wish they'd sell them here.
I had a close up look at a green hellcat that's cruising around Adelaide. Mind blowing !!!!
Owner Rekons there's 8 in oz. cost him near 200k all up to get it on the road here.

Speaking with local Jeep SRT dealer after buying an SRT, he indicated we would get the Jeep Track Hawk (grand Cherokee with hell cat running gear) about 6 months after official US release, and the current plan is to bring the Dodge Charger/challenger platform to Aus after the major platform upgrade in 2019/2020 ish time frame as this will be on the Alfa Guillia platform architecture

They dont want to do the RHD engineering and compliance work on a end of model lifecycle car which makes sense

Given the hellcat and Jeep SRT are similar prices in US would expect similar pricing here in Aus

So pretty sure in the fullness of time we have a good chance of seeing them but at least 3-5 years would be my guess

BTW they are now doing an AWD version of the V6 so imagine an AWD Demon ??? would help with the traction issues
AussieCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote