View Single Post
Old 14-03-2009, 04:40 PM   #30
RUMBLBM
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauphin
Hi Rumblebm,

That's a great looking AU you have, a late model too. Do you know where the scoop came from? The stripes are a nice touch. I know it's a family car, but would you consider having it lowered? It'd look even better!

So tell us a little bit about yourself...

Andrew.
Thanks for the kind comments mate.

I'll find out where the scoop came from for you as the previouse owner (and ONLY other owner) of this car supplied all 7 years worth of receipts. Mostly serviced by Ford from new.

As said before, she loved and cared for this car so in my mind, it made it a safe buy (as safe as you can get anyway)

I'd love to lower the car but we'll see. it would make it look better for sure, but as a family car im also keen to keep the ride as comfortable as possible. We have kids hence the reason for upsizing again.

We live in Perth, and I've mainly been into the Jap car scene, and the 300zx is well over due some costly TLC, so that's another reason to resist the temptation to go crazy on the AU.

The AU is mainly the wifes car and she loves it to bits.

We're heading out this arvo and already the "who's driving" argument has come up haha.

If you guys ever have meets/cruises in Perth I'm sure we'll try and pop along, or I'll just send the wife out and I'll look after the kids.

I owe her a few from all the nights I've headed out with the diferent Jap Tune cruises. (cruises... NOT street racing)

As said in the other thread, the car's got a 2.5 inch full Exhaust system and larger extractors so I'm kind of interested to know what power over stock that would add if much as all?

And down the line, who knows, maybe we will be tempted to look at lowering, and seeing if an XR6 Manual Gear box and LSD would fit ;)
RUMBLBM is offline   Reply With Quote