View Single Post
Old 27-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #36
HLC
Audi S3

Default Re: Another Qantas flight goes wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123
I'd do about 80 to 90 Qantas flights a year, sometimes more. The newer planes are OK but the 767s are a pile of junk for reliability. Nice plane in their time but they are due to be pensioned off.
Agreed. everytime i hop on a 767 i cringe... the A330's are great though!!! I saw a 747 pull up at the domestic terminal in Perth the other day, and even that was looking a bit worse for wear (externally) :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedutchman92
717 mate...I would be nervous
HA HA no issues!!! I had the nice sandwich pack too! Salami with cheese and roasted capsicum relish!! Better than the usual lettuce/chicken ones you get on 717's ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83
Something in this post, now it seems people always focus on the negatives no matter what.
No im not sayin this isnt a serious issue or any other for that matter but how about some focus on the positives like the above post.

I definately see where you are coming from Dallas, and im not a nervous flier lol but the more I watch Air Crash Investigation and the like, and hear about planes breaking in WA (esp going to Newman) when as soon as they build a Maccas there, ill be heading up that way, makes me a touch nervous ha ha