View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 05:38 PM   #25
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Police caught baiting with P plated unmarked XR8

So in NSW P1 and P2 drivers are banned from driving vehicles with power to mass greater than 130 kw tare per tonne.

So the xr6 turbo and fgx xr8 fall foul.

But a person can apply in NSW for an exemption to drive a prohibited vehicle if a prohibited vehicle needs to be driven for a genuine employment reason. If applied for and granted the exempted driver must carry the exemption notice letter issued by Roads and Maritime Services while driving the vehicle.

So I assume that the Police member driving the vehicle applied for the exemption and had the letter when driving the vehicle. So in that situation my concerns have no basis.

Sorry to NSW police if I shot from the hip and got it wrong-I have a pet hate of people misrepresenting facts to people to induce them to act to their detriment. Like crook company directors and accountants - is my favourite part of my job taking such on.

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender