View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 12:43 PM   #113
Focmachine

Default Re: Just a Survey: How many Kilometers Your Focus has Done?

LR LX Auto 2002 Sedan 295000km purchased new by my Mother.
Car has only needed maintenance, new shocks/front mounts usual consumables.
Twice damaged when getting service, resulting in a bent bonnet and causing a hose to split.
Everything is self serviced now as much as possible.
It has been an outstanding car, now used by Nephew.

LR ST-170 2003 @140000 km. Stock, clean car. Needs a clutch, some clear coat needs work due to being under a cover for too long. Will stay stock.

LR ST-170 2003 @293000 km. Daily driver, sitting up on jack stands for a clutch. Yes that’s fun getting to. Will get a major refurb, 70% of parts are ready to go.
With a nice exhaust and minor mods/ecu tune this car is my favorite.
Needs some exhaust parts/headers ceramic heat shielded. The 4-1 miltek is the surface of the sun.
This car is begging to get the MTX75 from the zetec with single mass flywheel/zetec engine output shaft conversion. I will post about that potential mod later.
OEM sucks!
If I only had the stock car I’d do everything this has to it.
The purists can buy their own stock car like the one thats been on the market for months in WA.
When running this car gets driven for the sake of it, 3 hour cruises on great roads in the Hunter.
Every moment is driving pleasure!

LR Zetec Man 2004 @160 000 bought from a friend but never driven by me. Is used to refurbish and rotate parts. Could be driven after some minor work.

I love the LR series, they are extremely well mannered on the road and have stood the test of time.

I have some clips on tiktok ST170inAus Just messing around there and talking to UK/US owners. I haven’t done any driving ones yet. I have a you tube channel for that but no content yet.
Focmachine is offline   Reply With Quote