View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 04:57 PM   #6
Sioso
irregular member

Default Re: My 2 year old loves cars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Brooksy View Post
Just wait until the questions start to flood in "is car A faster than car B? Is that car (pointing at anything on 4 wheels) faster than your car Daddy? How fast is a (insert supercar name here)? That car is cool, it has a wing on it (it is a corolla etc)! That's a race car Dad, it has a wing on it.

My boy is like that. He's 7 now and recently he came home angry at one of his friends, I figured it was just another schoolyard drama, but after he settled he said 'he was angry because his friends said that they had a Ford Falcon, but the friends parents actually had a Toyota Camry.'

My boy also had the badges down from about 3 years old (including all the Chinese car makers as we were living there at the time). My favourite part of my boys love for cars though was when he was 18 months and we were using the Typhoon, he would say 'Daddy go fast' so I'd nail it off the lights and the giggling and laughter would errupt from the little guy. Not so much from Mummy in the seat next to me...

Now my little 3 year old adopted daughter has decided that she must wear her racing car t-shirt every day for every event...

Kids are a mirror image of us parents most of the time!
He sounds exactly like my son (who turned 7 today).
He bombards me with car related questions continually and even carries around one of my old Nokia phones so he can take photos of cars he spots while I'm at work.

I took him to school on Monday morning and as we get out of the car a VF SV6 pulls into the spot next to us, a lady climbs out of the passenger side and is just a few feet away when he points at their car and says "that doesn't sound good at all, that should have got the V8 instead of the V6"!

He also asks me to take back streets so I can launch the car as he loves fast standing starts.
I was doing them in my C43 as he loves the whip crack sound it makes on gear changes when he suggested opening the sunroof and putting all the windows down so he can hear it better!
Sioso is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: