View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 10:25 AM   #3
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Numerous helpful how-to's and sound advice! 
Default Re: My 2 year old loves cars!

Just wait until the questions start to flood in "is car A faster than car B? Is that car (pointing at anything on 4 wheels) faster than your car Daddy? How fast is a (insert supercar name here)? That car is cool, it has a wing on it (it is a corolla etc)! That's a race car Dad, it has a wing on it.

My boy is like that. He's 7 now and recently he came home angry at one of his friends, I figured it was just another schoolyard drama, but after he settled he said 'he was angry because his friends said that they had a Ford Falcon, but the friends parents actually had a Toyota Camry.'

My boy also had the badges down from about 3 years old (including all the Chinese car makers as we were living there at the time). My favourite part of my boys love for cars though was when he was 18 months and we were using the Typhoon, he would say 'Daddy go fast' so I'd nail it off the lights and the giggling and laughter would errupt from the little guy. Not so much from Mummy in the seat next to me...

Now my little 3 year old adopted daughter has decided that she must wear her racing car t-shirt every day for every event...

Kids are a mirror image of us parents most of the time!

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Mr Brooksy is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: