View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 07:46 AM   #5
Blue Thunder 2

Default Re: The Mother Energy Racing Team - Open Day

Hi All,

The XR Club rolled up with 45 cars from the club for the Grand Opening of Tekno Motorsport, well today was simply an awesome day. On behalf of the Club Exec I would like to thank each and every member and their families, both old and new who came out today and supported this great occasion.

I would like to thank the event organisers, Trisha Davidson and her husband, Jonathan and Kobe Webb and the entire Tekno – Mother’s Motorsport Team for inviting our club to participate in this great occasion and we would love to support this day again if it became an annual event.

It was the XR Club pleasure to donate $200.00 of our club funds on top of the donations made by club members to the appeal for Jason Richards.

Congratulations to Bill Cook for taking out yet another award. Well deserved, I did not know you could fit that much polished aluminium and chrome under a bonnet. Well done mate and to all the other winners on the day it truly was a great effort from all the clubs who displayed their cars on the day.

It was great to meet some many famous people and I must say for me personally apart form meeting Jonathan Webb it was great to meet Rob Herrod from Herrod Motorsport, thanks mate with the great products you offer for the new GT you have the potential to keep me in the red for years. Thanks Rob.

Shane

Last edited by Blue Thunder 2; 07-06-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Blue Thunder 2 is offline   Reply With Quote