View Single Post
Old 25-12-2007, 12:38 PM   #46
Aussie MustangGT
Mustang GT Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDAA
Ian,

Sorry for taking so long to see your post. The GT-P looks fantastic and your workmanship is superb. The peak figure will change once you advance the timing correctly. Also remember that your engine is fresh and tight still. I also like the look of the KB exposed being top mounted unit and with the series 1 black cam covers on. Well done and congratulations to all involved. Your GT-P is a great colour by the way.

Colville
Thanks Colville for those kind comments. I just realized that I hadn't gotten around to a picture of the rear showing the quad exhaust system. The amount of cutting and shutting that I had to do to the pipe leading to the LH muffler to get the tips positioned exactly the same as the tips on the RH side was ridiculous, but now they are spot-on and look great. My colour (Manderin) replaced Blood Orange which apparently was FPV's most popular colour, but for some reason it would appear that my colour was not so popular and was dropped. Funnily the only sort of red or orange now is Vixen. I think it may depend on the paint treatment. I had a $600 treatment which seems to make the iridescent part really glow and it looks great. I have seen other cars with that colour looking really dull and lifeless.
Cheers, Ian
Aussie MustangGT is offline   Reply With Quote