View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 05:32 PM   #371
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

Ah, I KNEW thered be other vapers on here. Was considering selling the XR8 and buying a toyota 86 when I couldnt find any like minded people.
As per thread, vapes are the way to go. I still "feel" like a dart sometimes, especially when Im drinking, but then I have a drag or two and it tastes like crap, and I go back to one of my many nicotine mixed, caramel, or fudge flavoured e-juices.
I smoked 20/day for about 10 years. Now rock about 120 puffs a day on my innokin, that I set up for mtl. Being a tradie, and usually not a spare moment to scratch myself, a tank was just the way to go.

Honestly, if you want to quit, the transition is totally seamless with the right beginners setup. Many people fail, and I did once, by having the wrong liquid. I found "smoothe tobacco" by VapeKing (sydney) to be very close to a higher end cig taste, but its still my go to. You find yourself wanting more vibrant flavours after a while, and belive it or not, caramel and fudge does get a bit too much after a while.

As for the nicotine, dont bother with the scripts, just buy it online from NZ or china. Buying juices from overseas, you can also get the nic mixed in, in a ready to vape mix.

I dont recommend this, well, I do, but dont blame me, but I actually put 5 drops of vodka in my tank last night to try to level out an overly thick juice and it increased the throat hit by about double. So if you want to kick nicotine, adding that MIGHT work. But again, try at your own peril, I cant imagine its good for you at all. You wont get a dart-like hit without nicotine. Even a high power RDA wont work, itll hurt, but not like a winnie blue.
Jack91 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: