View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 03:03 AM   #2
NX74205
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: MD Mondeo recent purchase - features?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
- rear BLISS - cross traffic - its in the manual, anyone experienced it ?
- tyre pressure monitoring - it says it has, in the manual Mondeo (CNG) Australia, enAUS, Edition date: 201605, First Printing [with my car]. but on a recent tyre change x 4, it had 2 original Primacy and 2 Pirelli, I didnt want to run mixed brands of tyres, when I asked I was told the valve stems were 'regular' stems, does the car sense pressure change by other means ..ie, rolling diameter difference. There's no option within the dash like in EU for TPMS, can it be added ie showing PSIs or low pressure
I wasn't aware that it has cross traffic alert. It's certainly something that I have not experienced, and I don't recall it being advertised as having cross-traffic alert in the brochure. I'll have to have a look in the manual.

Likewise TPMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
- door pockets, its a great albeit shallow space, but is there a storage organiser solution that someones found to better use this quietly, my metal drink bottle lays flat rollin around, sliding back n forth.
Just a suggestion - perhaps see if an automotive upholsterer can come up with some sort of felt lining for the door pockets? It's annoying, I know, and I try to avoid using it, because while it does appear to have a space for bottles, it's pretty useless as the bottle ends up rolling around the door pocket making a hell of a racket.
2005 Ford BF Fairmont (2006-2019)
1989 Ford EA Falcon GL (2000-2007)
1982 Ford KA Laser Ghia (1999-2000)
NX74205 is offline   Reply With Quote