View Single Post
Old 23-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #45
03XR6T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme F6
Incorrect, Obviously with the new BIG BIG options that are now available it couldnt be the same size could it. (Also cast in Australia)
I don't care where it was cast, it's still not upto the standards a kit of this price should be.

Quote:
Actually Dean i never recieved any email from yourself or Rob to do with the quality of the kit as the kit was bought from Capa and not myself. Had it been bought through me and the correct chanels it would have had any problems rectified straight away.
Regardless of where it was purchased from, it still came from Nizpro didn't it? Simon G was made aware of the concerns we had & everything was apparently 'within spec'. How could you rectify problems that the manufacturer wont even admit to being there??
Anyways, everything was sorted in the end as Rob & Brett cleaned everything up by hand. They also drilled all necessary holes & supplied the necessary brackets/bolts etc that weren't sent/drilled when the kit arrived... Seems to be similar to FoMoCo service, No? :

Quote:
Again your incorrect on facts specialy to do with Phils cars but thats ok im used to it. Phils car never had 4.1's it actually had the diff gears out of his old GT after we stuffed the diff. (3.45). To that it also had a dead stock turbo, no actuator nothing, Stock exhaust, stock gear box, The old style cooler, the new one is a definate improvment over the old one. Plenums ect are all still made in Australia. The cooler tanks are cast over sea's, Thats it...
I said it back then & i'll say it now, Phil's car ran a great time. Saying that though, the Nizpro kit is marginally different now, not completely different as has been suggested in other threads.
As for diff gears, stories get out of hand as you well know. I had someone ask me about a ETM manifold & screamer setup that i was running the other day? Some muppet thought it necessary to make up roumors that my car had more mods then it did for some reason??
I simply posted what i had been told about the 4.10's...

Quote:
Speaking of flow, I flow tested the new coolers over the old, There was no comparison so incorrect again.
Obviously they flow better (when they don't have dodgey casting) or else why would Nizpro put them into production?
My casts were disgraceful, hence why i said there would be no performance benifit over the previous cooler.

Quote:
Its always great seeing cars running fast with product that I sell and have been for some time now.

The only time I am focused on as far as records go is Marks.

Good effort Rob, Dean and Adrian have done well.
Cheers.