View Single Post
Old 22-02-2017, 08:11 AM   #44
mike_nofx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Murder- Suicide on our roads

Quote:
Originally Posted by ea90gl View Post
It's been said numerous times that this guy's actions are not acceptable in any way shape or form. He should most definitely be punished accordingly and be dealt with so he is not able to perform any of the horrific acts again that he has already performed.

Instead of putting a bullet to the guy's head maybe it would help if after serving a severe punishment, he actually gets the right help in order for him to realise his wrong-doings and he can actually makes things better once in a proper state of mind. You never know, once rehabilitated, this guy could actually be a benefit to society and spend the rest of his life making things better for both his and the wider community.

My main point is that he must be suffering from a severe mental illness which has obviously caused him to do what he had done. Yes many other suicidal people end their life without causing any form of distress to other's however last time I checked there is no by the book way to end your life in a certain. Everyone is different at the end of the day.

Apologies for thinking outside the square and que the typical responses from the brain dead muppets out there who fail to be able to read and still think I hope the guy should not be punished and should be free to do as he pleases since he has a mental illness.
Why give this guy any sympathy? He showed none to his victims.

You do insist it was mental illness, is there proof of this?

Just a curiosity here, is every murderer of innocent people a 'victim' of mental illness?
Adolf Hitler? Osama Bin Laden? Any of the school massacre shooters? Martin Bryant?

Could these people have done a gaol term then be released to be a 'benefit to society'?
mike_nofx is offline   Reply With Quote
9 users like this post: