View Single Post
Old 22-02-2017, 12:02 AM   #39
ea90gl
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Murder- Suicide on our roads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben73 View Post
Lots of people with mental issues kill themselves considerately.
This guy was out to injure others as well. So it doesn't matter whether he had a mental illness all not. He is not right in the head and deserve punishment, even if it's just to protect the community.

Some witnesses said he was laughing and jumping around in his car like he was excited with what he was doing. If you have a mental illness that makes you act like that, you should not be free to run loose in society.

People might be just a bit worried based of previous cases of people getting off lightly because they had 'mental issues' at the time of the crime but are usually the nicest person around.
It's been said numerous times that this guy's actions are not acceptable in any way shape or form. He should most definitely be punished accordingly and be dealt with so he is not able to perform any of the horrific acts again that he has already performed.

Instead of putting a bullet to the guy's head maybe it would help if after serving a severe punishment, he actually gets the right help in order for him to realise his wrong-doings and he can actually makes things better once in a proper state of mind. You never know, once rehabilitated, this guy could actually be a benefit to society and spend the rest of his life making things better for both his and the wider community.

My main point is that he must be suffering from a severe mental illness which has obviously caused him to do what he had done. Yes many other suicidal people end their life without causing any form of distress to other's however last time I checked there is no by the book way to end your life in a certain. Everyone is different at the end of the day.

Apologies for thinking outside the square and que the typical responses from the brain dead muppets out there who fail to be able to read and still think I hope the guy should not be punished and should be free to do as he pleases since he has a mental illness.
ea90gl is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: