View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 11:40 PM   #38
ea90gl
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Murder- Suicide on our roads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
A bloke goes out of his way to kill someone and there are people in this society that will make excuses for him, likely help to keep him out of gaol so he can do it again.

Don't know what is worse, the bloke trying to kill you or the brain dead muppet doing is best to make excuses for him so he can avoid gaol and do it again when life get too hard....

Beggars belief....
You know what else beggars belief? Some muppet who thinks he knows it all and is willing to make assumptions based on some sort of knowledge he may think he has and tells the world like it is. Some muppet who thinks he can go around putting people down without actually knowing anything. Assumptions are the mother of all F-ups and if you knew what you were actually talking about you may just realise this. Maybe one day you could read a book or speak with someone else rather than your pet rabbit and open your eyes.

I personally have contemplated suicide a few times and at that point in time nothing else mattered. I'm not looking for sob stories here, just speaking from experience. If you have never gone through this yourself please refrain from putting your 2 cents in as even I would not be willing to pay that piddly sum to you.

Keep doing what your doing mate and one day you might be normal. All the best
ea90gl is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: