View Single Post
Old 20-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #266
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Stolen Car Only Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT0132
A friend of mine, Steve Briffa has had his 2004 VY Clubsport R8 stolen from his home in Kellyville NSW sometime last weekend 25-26 February.

Some of you may know Steve due to his involvement in Australian Production Car Racing - driving the nice red Briffa Smash VE Clubsport. Well his daily driver black VY Clubby was stolen from his home while he was participating in the Armor All Bathurst 12 hour last weekend.

The car has 22 inch rims, Coulsen seats, racing brake package and rego is HSV-288

Please PM me if you have any information.
Update: The car was spotted in the St Mary's area of Sydney about a week ago. If any members from around that area (and I know we have a few) could keep an eye out that would be appreciated

Cheers
Peter
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote