View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 12:24 AM   #51
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Does Anyone Here Fly Drones??

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative View Post
I would like to think the :p at the end would show it was tongue in cheek.
May be I am just too literal.

Quote:
and my quad is indeed "homebuilt" and capable of 100kph, sometimes faster. Personally building it is half the fun, crashing it and rebuilding it just keeps the fun going!
To me that would be a nightmare, I have absolutely no interest in building a drone, happy to pay the money to be able to just take it out the box and fly it.

Quote:
Speaking of which, need to do some repairs after bouncing off a few trees today. Think I have damaged some caps from prop strikes and getting terrible video feed now but it was great fun!
Great that you can fix it yourself, but I neither have the skill or the interest to do so. If/when mine breaks it will go in for repair or replacement.

My first drone is already gone and sold (Syma Drone) as I have upgraded to my current one (DJI Spark), will probably upgrade again in the future, but I think I will always keep the little 'Spark' its just too handy, and lives in a hard case in the boot of my car since I bought it.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote