View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 01:47 PM   #48
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yum-Yum
Way to go Bindi :Reverend:

Well I've managed to drop another 5kgs since my last post, started my diet on the 12th Jan, so that makes 11 all up so far. I'm suprised I haven't gained any...I kinda fell off the wagon a couple of times :dr_Evil:
So all in all I've gone from 150kg's to 139kg's as of 6th Feb, and feeling great.
Still got a fair ways to go yet. I want to get to around 110 - 120kgs and put on some muscle.
Also just wondering what everyones main motivation was to loose weight, mine was kinda sad as it had to do with my 8 y/o son. I'd been planning for a long time to do it, but never really did anything positive about it until I came home from work and found my son crying his little heart out. When I asked what was wrong? He told me he had been in a fight with his friend. Why? Because they said my son's dad was fat. My son was defending me, and I almost cried myself, that was my defining moment, I don't want my son to fight battles that he has no control over in the sense that my weight problem was my own and he shouldn't have to defend me because of it.
My motivation comes from my kids, and when they're happy I feel stronger, so my success with weight loss should be shared with them as well.

Enough dribble lol how's everyone else doing.
Way to go Yum-Yum

For me, without going into too much detail, a very nasty comment had been made and after that I thought well I got nothing else to do may aswell drop a few kilos and fit into society lol.

Currently I'm a L/16-18 and I'm aiming to be an even 16. That'll do me
2003 FULLY OPTIONED MERCURY SILVER BA GT-P BUILD #336
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
~Tuned By Bluepower Racing~
FRDGAL is offline   Reply With Quote