View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 01:52 PM   #35
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi
I'm very slow when it comes to weight loss, something about my body likes to hold onto the excess kilos no matter what I do about it.
That's sorta the same for me except, I'll lose quite alot and fast in the beginning and then it slows down to the point where it might take 2 months to lose 2kgs. But I have to say, I've dropped about 30kgs in since last year without even trying. Being a night owl, someone suggested that because I get on average on 3/4hrs sleep a night (most nights) that my metabolism works hard while I'm awake and with lack of sleep. Don't know if that's true. Plus I run around the house all day cleaning (I'm not a freak lol but I have a mild case of OCD so everything has to be neat, clean and in it's place)

Rather than join Weight Watchers, I just buy all the foods and recently bought their new cookbook, which is great I must say! Oh well, another year of sleepless nights and I should be down another 30kgs LOL. Nah, I'm aiming for another 13kgs and that's it for me
2003 FULLY OPTIONED MERCURY SILVER BA GT-P BUILD #336
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
~Tuned By Bluepower Racing~
FRDGAL is offline   Reply With Quote