View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 10:08 PM   #242
bluestripes
Q - CAR

Default Re: How much have you spent on your AU? "WARNING MAY CAUSE BOUTS OF DEPRESSION"

Mines well over $30k in mods ...

90 % of labour was done myself so there was a big saving there and I brought the engine in USA when the Australian dollar was high... but the engine still cost me about $14k by the time it arrived at my door.

Plus just this week Ive spent another $400 just fixing stuff up, as the Au is getting old and **** just simply wears out.

Now Im on the tail end, about to spray the body and possibly a couple of strips ... and hey _ I will be glad when the thing is finished for ive been on it now for around 4 yrs.

TODAY

347 Windsor Stroked; (10:2.1) / TFS 190 heads / TFS R Series 90 manifold / Accufab 85mm Race TB / 90mm Lightening MAF / K&N 90mm pod CAI / FTI custom cam (230-236 @ 50) / Bosch 36lb inject / MSD coil + leads / ASR 8lt sump / Mcleod RST Twin Plate Clutch / Pacemakers PH4006 + 3" single exhaust / BA Premium brake pac / Pedders Xtreme coil over shocks / 30mm Whiteline sway / 3.45 LSD / Custom FG bonnet / Ghia interior upgrade / Enkie Rims - staggered / Quarter Horse tuned.
bluestripes is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: