View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #67
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 
Default Re: Support Isaac Make A Wish For Christmas Charity AFF Event 2016

We will be soon starting our 2017 Make A Wish charity event, approval has been given we are now waiting to be paired with a with a child who we can help get there wish.
There are over 600 kids waiting for there with to be granted, it would be great if we could achieve what we did last year and get another child off that list.

Thank you for taking my call again to discuss the support of Ford Forum for 2017. Thank you for choosing to fundraise for Make-A-Wish Australia and for taking action to make another wish happen!
Over the last 2 years you have raised $13,000 supporting allowing us to grant the wishes of Isaac in 2016 and Callum in 2015.
Currently at Make-A-Wish wish we have over 600 kids waiting to receive their wish and I can assure you that the support of Ford Forum is so appreciated.
Wish Child:
Now that I have the green light from you I will work with our Wish Services team to select 2 or 3 wishes for you to choose which one you want to support. As discussed on the phone this morning I will look to find one around the same amount as last year.

Best wishes,

Ryan McKinnis

Fundraising Development Coordinator - Vic/Tas
Make-A-Wish® Australia
PO Box 5006, Burnley, Victoria, Australia, 3121

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
8 users like this post: