View Single Post
Old 23-08-2014, 04:16 PM   #6
cobrin
Challenge Accepted!

Default Re: Newbie & New Car :-)

Could the Mondeo use a reversing camera?!? yeah, but so could every other vehicle tbh. I find with the reversing sensors it's more than enough, or is that just because I've not use a vehicle with a camera.....not sure. Love it none the less.

sun roof depends on the wind conditions, on a Honda Euro Lux. it's as quiet as I've ever experienced but on other situations it gets the same buffeting too.

windscreen I'm not following you on sorry not sure, the rain sensor is on the windscreen behind the cover where your mirror is. Does the Mondeo have a heated windscreen to reduce fog?

I'm with you on why we never considered a Mondeo too - glad we did, now my father is looking at one after a few drives of ours, but I'm trying to hold him off till next years model comes in. He's had several Honda's since he got rid of us kids and they've all done well for him.

By typical fashion all the ford salesmen are trying to sell him this years lot and not really doing much for a sale i might add, and being obtuse about the next release denying any knowledge about it, for obvious reasons. They are keen to ring and give the usual story and sign him up over the phone but not one has listened to what he wants....LAME!! Sight unseen $51K....don't think so.
cobrin is offline   Reply With Quote