View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 11:13 PM   #124
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Falcon sales January

Quote:
Originally Posted by borough View Post
No offence taken. I really wanted the Falcon and had been thinking about it for months. I was pretty sure that you could fit a child seat in the ute as I could in my AU. I had a quote from a leasing company and I wanted to make sure I could fit a child seat before I signed. So I scoured the Ford website and brochures but could not find any mention of their being anchorage points in the ute. I was going to call Ford but in the FAQ on their website it states "I have a technical question concerning a Ford vehicle. Where do I go? For technical information, you should contact your Ford Dealer - our Dealers are our technical experts and will be able to assist you." so thats what I did. I got a negative answer so I took my business elsewhere as I did not want to end up with a ute that I could not have a child seat in.
Or asked us here given we've been asked similar questions before and have been able to answer.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: