View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 07:37 PM   #122
borough

Default Re: Falcon sales January

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
no offense, but if i went shopping for a falcon, because i really wanted a falcon, there's no way i'd be driving home in a mitsibishi just because a sales person didn't scratch my back. i'm guessing you weren't that fussed whether you got a falcon or not. perhaps you didn't even seriously want one.

i'm probably different to most, but i'd never let a relationship with someone i'm never likely to meet more than a few times (salesperson) stop me from getting the car i wanted.
No offence taken. I really wanted the Falcon and had been thinking about it for months. I was pretty sure that you could fit a child seat in the ute as I could in my AU. I had a quote from a leasing company and I wanted to make sure I could fit a child seat before I signed. So I scoured the Ford website and brochures but could not find any mention of their being anchorage points in the ute. I was going to call Ford but in the FAQ on their website it states "I have a technical question concerning a Ford vehicle. Where do I go? For technical information, you should contact your Ford Dealer - our Dealers are our technical experts and will be able to assist you." so thats what I did. I got a negative answer so I took my business elsewhere as I did not want to end up with a ute that I could not have a child seat in.
This user likes this post: