View Single Post
Old 15-05-2006, 09:09 PM   #4
XRCIST
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC
Hi Chris,
I will be happy to start ( and don't care if others think it is stupiid ), what i would like to see is a general training day for the guys n gals, i often read classes for the girls but never anything for the guys ( from what i have seen any way ).

It would be good to cover the basics with some tuition regarding the terms, saftey, setup etc, then to back up the afternoon with in car runs ( at practice speed ) to cover the application side of things regarding launch, revs getting the 60' down etc.

Chris i have over the many years like most been a back street racer and yep all is good but to have a days tuition and training in a group with experianced people is something i would pay for.

Pete
Thats a great idea Pete, i to would pay for something like that.

Hey Chris, i just wanted to ask you, when racing do you change gears manually in the ute or do you just leave it in performance mode?

Also, would there be any benefit in doing a little burnout before the run if your using sp9000s? Finally, with these tyres what pressure do you think would be suitable?
XRCIST is offline   Reply With Quote