View Single Post
Old 13-02-2024, 10:45 PM   #7
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Giving way at uncontrolled intersections

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
For those on here in Vic, I'd suggest you brush up on your knowledge of the give way rules at uncontrolled intersections. Good chance there's going to be rolling blackouts across the state for at least the next few days, maybe even a week or so.

Based on my observations this evening, there's a bunch that clearly don't know the rules. Approaching a lights controlled intersection (when they're out) on the non-terminating road at sign-posted speed is NOT a good idea!
Did Somerton Road in Campbellfield/Roxburgh Park and part of Hume Highway with no traffic lights working this afternoon,

My strategy worked, approach uncontrolled intersection with enough pace that people question whether you're going to stop, so they give way to you - I got through that section faster than I ever have when the traffic lights actually work

Just ****ing send it, they'll give way, nothing different for the northern suburns of Melbourne, road rules optional anyway

The intersection of Pascoevale Rd and Somerton Road was a bit halal, good luck everyone.

Was strange at work, humid AF and disgusting in the workshop, then on the way home for 15 minutes all the rubbish people dump around Campbellfield became airborne, flying across the road, traffic lights out, complete free for all.

We just entered Hunger Games, my time has come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2 View Post
He has no electrickory, so he can't log on.
Parties over, I survived and the power is back on

Better luck next time AFF, I'm like a blackberry bush, right bastard that just won't **** off that occasionally gives out fruit thats not worth the effort

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 13-02-2024 at 11:02 PM.
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: