View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 08:34 AM   #2682
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Petrol Price crisis......

Yes. 12c per fill / tank.

Carsales and AFL apps are partnered with Shell, so if you scan the barcode in their app, you get 4c off all the time.

Coles is giving 8c off when you spend over $30. Its been running for a couple of months now and will continue until end of Dec.

So if you piggy them, 8 + 4 = 12c off. Unfortunately you can't piggy back carsales and AFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
I don't like using coles. They always seem to be more expensive than other co-located servos. I don't shop there (I shop at woolies, mostly). And my BA XR8 performed horrendously on Vpower, so I moved away from it some years back.
Coles is not even on my radar these days.
I used to be the same, but their petrol prices are on par with everyone else these days. Mum's Kia Sorento seems to like the shell diesel, gets more kms out of it and has a bit more omph than BP diesel, but the BP diesel seems to burn cleaner and puts less puff out the tail pipe when I floor it :P

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: