View Single Post
Old 09-08-2023, 02:53 AM   #18
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 
Default Re: 'The Dentist' Phase 4 video

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
I find all the politics about this car absolutely hilarious, I remember the thread about it. The whole thing about it not being concourse (i know it's now sorted), i don't understand the obsession....... The few parts we are talking about didn't make it a non genuine phase 4. The car is and will always be a phase 4.

Even on social media when this video was posted, it's like a bunch of little left out jealous boys whinging about it. Just enjoy it for what it is, at least it survived.

I don't know, maybe i'm weird, but the whole GT scene (and other special Fords) in general can be very toxic. After spending time at car shows, most the time you just hear people picking apart cars that have issues or non genuine parts, it's toxic and elitism at it's best (some clubs are great). Hence why I've never taken my cars to a car show.

Contrast to going to cars and coffee with many different makes, it's all positive and everyone enjoying looking at and learning about other cars.

Enjoyed the video.
I understand what you are saying and agree.

But bear in mind, there is just as much hate in the car scene towards ppl who keep their cars stock/concourse from the Chip Foose Modified car scene. GT owners cop more crap than you can imagine, in and out of the scene.

Oh that coupe needs 10 inch wheels in the rear.....oooh it needs to be lower.....needs a 600hp motor....blah blah blah
gcg2503 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: