Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2021, 10:23 PM   #15053
Falcon SXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a View Post
It’s sad that many on here automatically equate someone being covid vaccine hesitant with being an anti-vaxxer.

I’m not an anti-vaxxer (I’m actually patiently waiting for my turn in the queue) but I am very much anti coercion.

You see people that are fully vaxxed acting like those around those have the bubonic plague or leprosy or something.
You’re vaccinated, you’re as safe as you’re going to be.

Get it or don’t get it, I don’t care.

But don’t tell me I can’t do something that is an ordinary part of day to day life because of someone’s else’s paranoia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes there is another group of people that are not anti vaxxers but get lumped in with them and that is people with anxiety issues and can't bring themselves to get the vaccine even though they want to. My wife falls into that category and right now for her its certain death from the vaccine or certain death from covid. Shes doing her best but just feels so pressured she wants to crawl into a ball and never leave the house. And it doesn't help when she reads or hears these self righteous vaccinated idiots basically wanting unvaxed people banned from everything. Ive seen people suggesting unvaxed people shouldn't get medical treatment, like come on how about we let the medical professionals worry about who they should treat and not bill from facebook whos fully vaxxed and lets everybody know.

No joke I've also read of a fully vaxxed person printing out his certificate and putting it on his fridge so he could admire it, like he's some sort of hero. There are absolute idiots on both sides of the argument.
AU Fairmont
BA MK2 XR6 Turbo
Now
XDUB
5 users like this post: