Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2021, 09:48 PM   #14880
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
if that were true, there wouldnt be a positive correlation between smoking and cancer. both smokers and non-smokers would get cancer at the same rate, just the outcomes would be different.
Non smokers get lung cancer, not sure what percentile, but non smoking confined space welders would be on par with non welding smokers, that's for COPD, etc.
But I just believe smokers get belted from pillar to post, not trans fat eating folk with major health issues, or sugary soft drink guzzlers, its all harmful, but that's life, but I am supposed to start chemo next Tuesday, and Monday I go in for an education seminar about my treatment, I will find out all the correlations between smokers and non smokers, if it's available!

I will post it here on AFF, but it will be biased towards the Government to justify tobacco tax, I do not trust this Government one bit, but to always blame one group is not justified considering the damage alcohol does to non smoking drinkers, I really don't know what else to say??

Cheers Billy