View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 06:43 PM   #4
Starter Motor

Default Re: MD Mondeo recent purchase - features?

Thanks Alan and NX7...

After thumbing thru the manual several times I downloaded a pdf version from Ford AU site linked to my VIN, I found it best word searching the pdf. yes it would seem they reference quite a few things that 'could' be fitted. annoying.

Re tyres, I agree re mileage and being so low, a closer look and chasing tyre rumble it showed 2 were quite feathered, plus being mixed I thought stuff it pull them all off and start again with a fresh set of 4 all matching and new. Well the road noise /rumble was less but still there, its now been identified as a bad front wheel bearing [which i suspected, and I watched the UK guy YouTube with a fleet of these as taxis showed how to troubleshoot] so car is in the shop having that changed. Hopefully get it back early this week with no further rumble or noise.

I updated the Sync and to the new 2020 maps, so I have accurate speed zones shown on the map which is great, it appears the red triangles Alan you spoke of [on my old 2015 maps] have been missed in the map update but I do have a voice saying "caution". [But ive only used the GPS destination mode limited before I handed the car back for the bearing] . Ill do further investigating re VIN check.
Thanks for your info.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote