View Single Post
Old 18-06-2021, 06:52 PM   #11
msford

Default Re: Front passenger door actuator part number question

Just in case anyone comes across this thread about the actuator part numbers I thought I'd correct a misunderstanding in relation to the part number and the correct part required for a Titanium.

The part I sourced on eBay was from an MA Mondeo, though it is compatible with the MB and MC. However, not for the Titanium because the Titanium version of the actuator has an extra motor for the keyless entry feature. Mondeos without keyless entry do not have the extra motor thus it is a different part.

Thus if you have the same issue as me and you have a Titanium then you need to source the Titanium version of the door actuator, not the standard one, as I did.

I was fortunate in that the mechanic I went to (whom I was referred to by member mourati and I am glad to recommend; just PM me) is a Mondeo genius and was able to fix it for me without having to buy another actuator.

Thanks again to mourati for the referral as it saved me over $1000 and now I have both my front passenger door keyless entry and cruise control working for about 20% of the full retail cost.

Cheers
msford is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: