View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 10:35 PM   #344
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA-XT View Post
Car detailing product at are like Engine Oil choices. But with more choices!

I bought one Bowden's Own product (Fully Slick) and things just escalated. The thing I like is that they just work. Every product I bought just works!

I've found a YouTube channel that tests Fully Slick and also Happy Ending against some high end competitors. The below is Fully Slick.

And this is Happy Ending

I just purchased this. Just waiting on my Snow.Cannon so I can test it out! Went over my partners car with Fully Slick yesterday. I had already detailed it and decontaminated the paint with two layers of Collonite wax. Now it feels slippier than a Politicians promise.

Also got a small free sample of Nanolicious Wash. Smells great, and 30ml is more than enough for 10L of water. Also rinses out of my wash mitt very easily.

Wheely Clean is great. Even their foam "All Sorts" tryre applicator pads are great..Snow Job is a great product and love the 3 way decontamination spray.

I haven't tried Bead Machine sealant yet, and it would take a lot for me to drop off Collonite #845. They don't make a polishing compound yet so Meguiar's Ultimate Compound / Polish are still my go to.for doing work by hand.
I've applied bowden's products twice now... Properly, the way they suggest, which does take some time. That was about 4 months ago now and I can say, when I high pressure hose my car off after parking in the bird ridden car park at work, each weekend - the car looks great. I'm sold too now. The AutoGlym Super-Resin-Polish did rescue a nasty door scratch for me, which I thought was permanent. When I did the whole car with AutoGlym, it just didn't last as long as this stuff has now.
JasonACT is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: