View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 09:50 PM   #332
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberWasp View Post
I think if you looked at the WD 5 or 6 Series and added the Car Kit you could probably suck the interior out of the car and have an even greater set up. They look pretty heavy duty.

Shop Vac type vacuums are handy for other things around the garage / house as they can suck up water and stuff also.

There was no particular reason I went with that one in the first place. I was standing in Bunnings going Karcher, Ryobi, Ozito, Gernie. Changed my mind several times and ended up with what I got.
Karcher is over priced but always seem to have extra accessories for each product, which are also over priced. But what do you do.
In this case the accessory kit really makes a nice difference.

Talking about accessories I haven't even mentioned the Karcher Steam Cleaner yet and all the bits for that....another rabbit hole for another post.

I am not necessarily a pro Karcher Fanboi however, as I went Gernie over Karcher when I got a Pressure Washer a few years back. All things have pros and cons.
This probably a stupid question, are these Karcher's bag-less?

I'm taking my time researching this purchase, mainly because there are so many to choose from and it's not something I have really looked into before.

Currently leaning towards the Karcher WD6 with your recommendation to include the car cleaning kit.
https://www.bunnings.com.au/karcher-...g-kit_p0259177

For some reason, I can't seem to find the car kit on Karcher's website, they mention it plenty of times but does not exist on their website. Looks like I'm locked into getting it from Bunning's.
https://www.bunnings.com.au/karcher-...g-kit_p0259177
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote