Thread: Lego
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2019, 09:50 PM   #5
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Lego

My kid has loved lego since he was 3. He now is almost 10 and goes hard on the more advanced technic. I do on occasion work for the lego australia office and as a grown man, their showroom is probably the one place where even i want one of most things. Its pretty cool. So my aunty is a peodiotrician. Or whatever they call the doctors for children, and she primarily works with underprivileged children. Now as a parent, i reckon the instructions in lego kits are extremely comprehensive and in picture form. My aunty uses those as a tool because they are great for development of young minds as they are so descriptive in a picture form. My young bloke reads and writes as he should, nothing wrong in that department, but with the lego he has this sense of wanting to achieve because he has built things correctly off the instructions and got it right before. Its a stark contrast to one of the guys i work with who accepts failure like thats normal and used to think theres always someone else who will fix it.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: