View Single Post
Old 31-08-2018, 03:41 PM   #86
Walt Kowalski
I use brain. Not hip.

Default Re: ADVICE PLEASE: Mustang GT - Deposit refund?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Exactly.

Another thing which sticks out to me as not sounding right is that Walt tells us he's a FLEET buyer, now, anyone who's worked in the industry would know that Fleet buyers are generally very loyal to a particular fleet salesman or manager and vice versa and quite often these customers follow the fleet salesman from dealer to dealer, they are generally considered their customers and on their books and looked after far greater than a retail customer, with this in mind, im wondering why on earth Walt found himself dealing with a run of the mill new car salesman and not utilising his relationship with the fleet salesman.
If its because this is the salesman thats moved on i find it hard to believe that the new car sales manager wouldn't have had previous dealings with Walt, known the situation and made every effort to maintain the dealerships relationship with a customer who makes fleet purchases.
Retail customers come and go but fleet purchasers are generally well known within a dealership and treated accordingly right down to the PD detailer.

Im sorry but i fail to see how someone with Walts apparent connection with a particular dealership couldnt possibly have made an equal if not better deal than what he ended up with at a dealership he was less aquainted with.
Are you always like this?

The staff changed at first dealer.

You are making all sorts of assumptions THAT ARE WRONG. Including the the last SIX words.

Here are our two GT’s on Delivery day. I’m ust awaiting quotes to come through for Rowan Morse at Sunshine Ford on their replacements shortly. We are buying two more GT’s . This time they are 19’s.

If Rowan Morse at Sunshine Coast is on the money I’ll be buying the two 19’s from him.

Did I mention ROWAN MORSE AT SUNSHINE FORD IS AWESOME. PROFESSIONAL. AFFABLE. AND COURTEOUS. OH. AND RESPECTFUL TOWARDS THE CUSTOMER.

Curious. You did leave the car sales industry right?