View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 07:43 PM   #884
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

On a brighter note, has anyone tried one of those detox programmes?

I've just finished 15 days on the Caruso's quick detox kit.
I was a bit sceptical at first but i thought i'd give it a crack and see how i went.

Well, i'll set the scene, unfortunately i had let myself go over the past 2 years and combined with the meds i was on had blown out at one stage to 136.2kg.
I'd joined Weight Watchers in May last year and shed 17.7kg in 5 months and then fell off the wagon so by May this year i'd reached 130kg again.

I applied for a job in early June which required that i be below a maximum of 120kg due to the nature of the job.
I passed the medical with flying colours but unfortunately i tipped the scales at 130kg so the employer told me he'd hold my application open for 6 months for me to shed some weight, i must have made a good impression..lol

Anywho, i looked into that new fandangled Phat diet that everyone is raving about and after a bit of research i realised that it was simply an overpriced detox followed by 6 weeks of starving yourself on 500 calories a day.
So i looked around and stumbled across the Caruso's kit.
I bought a 7 day kit to start with which only set me back $50 as compared to the $290 for the above mentioned diet and away i went.
7 days later i had shed 4.05kg and felt amazing, i had so much energy and felt an inner wellness that i'd never experienced before and the crap that came out of me, well apart from what spills from my keyboard, is best left undescribed..lol
So i went for another 7 day kit and my Wife jumped onboard too.
The second week i lost 2.35kg and the Wife lost 2kg and we both feel so healthy, im now down to 121.1kg.

You can get kits for up to 30 days and they recommend a 6 week break between detox's but if you're feeling flat and havent considered your inner health before as a possible reason, talk to your Doctor and perhaps give one a crack.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: