View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 08:46 PM   #18
Big_Daz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: People opening their doors on your car in carparks.

My car spends most of its time either at home in the garage or at work where the carparks are large and the people I work with are pretty good... My wife's Jeep though, gets parked in a Shopping Center carpark all day is she is in retail management. We have been lucky so far but Im waiting for it to happen..

I tend to park either away from other cars or, preferably, next to a cement pole and I get my car very close to the pole to maximize the space between my car and the one next to me...

From the other side of the fence, I once parked next to someone at an open air carpark and when I opened the door the wind took hold and banged it into the car next to me, leaving a small mark/dent. I felt bloody horrible and left them a note under the windscreen with my mobile phone number on it saying I apologize and to call me if they want me to rectify... As it turns out the car I did it to was owned by the wide of a Dent Doctor franchisee...lol.. She SMS'd me thanking me for the note but not to worry as her husband sorted it out... Small Karma win right their..lol

Hers: 2024 Ford Everest Platinum in Equinox Bronze
His Daily: 2020 (MY21) Kia Sorento GT-Line in Mineral Blue
His Weekender: 2017 Commodore SSV Redline manual in Light My Fire Orange
Big_Daz is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: