View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 10:59 AM   #92
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Whats wrong with our country

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst-racer View Post
I'm not singling out your post for any other reason than you raise a few points that the world's population is addressing at the polling booths.
Our treatment of those you refer to as refugees sits comfortably with the majority of people in this country. The tragedy of people drowning and losing their lives by starvation and violence on the way to Australia is something even Anthony Albanese apologised for. If anyone hates self entitlement try dealing with a resettled illegal immigrant, a teenager has nothing on the criminal element landing in this country of ours.
Why does anyone want to criticize those who wish to voice their views on gay marriage via a plebiscite? Won't get the result you want because you know the majority are apalled by the prospect? The politicians don't care about views of people or the morality of the issues involved. Its just a points scoring excercise with the emotions and wishes of the people treated with contempt. For the record I want my say and a vote which will be a resounding NO.
In Britain, here in Australia, in America and soon in France we're seeing a voter backlash against the left wing idealists who are pushing their destructive political agendas onto the majority.
The world hasn't chaged so much. Unfortunately the misguided, the dishonest and the gulible are temporarily in positions of power and influence.
When it comes to politicians generally morals don't count for much and lies and cunning are the traits looked up to for leadership and then there is the rest of the sodomites in power all throughout the world to fear pressuring them to accept degenerate behaviours, like Obama full on pressuring another country's leader to accept the drug trade, just as he does. poor Obama came up against a leader that did not give in to his threats and demands.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote